Hair Growth Oils
If you've been struggling to find hair products with amazing results then look no further because our all-natural oils will take good care of your hair.
These oils have a host of benefits to stimulate hair growth, combat dry scalp, dandruff, nourish, and prevents heat and styling damage. Each oil has its own amazing benefits, take a closer look below
-Full of nutrients and vitamins like A, C, and E, antioxidants, linoleic acid; and omega-6 fatty acids.
- These oils keep the hair condition, protect it from the effects of heat and styling, invigorate your scalp,
and help keep frizz under control.
- Vitamin E: Stimulates Hair Growth Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that help repair damaged hair follicles and prevent tissue corrosion, which in turn encourages healthy hair growth. It also deeply conditions the hair from root to shaft to make it healthier and shinier and even prevents premature graying.
- Neem oil: Can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment for natural hair. Mix 1-2 drops of neem oil with coconut oil and massage onto your hair and scalp, leaving the mixture on overnight. Neem oil can also be mixed with shea butter to help a dry, itchy scalp or add moisture to dry ends.
- Chebe oil: Has long been used by the women of Chad to help grow their beautiful, long hair and keep it free from tangles and breakage.
- Jamaican Black castor oil: Promotes hair growth and strengthens your hair. Use all three for hair that is healthy, thick, manageable, and just beautiful.
- Super Growth Oil: Powerful mix of Organic Chebe, Neem, Almond, Olive Oil.
- Macadamia Oil: Macadamia oil binds to the hair shaft and infuses it with fatty acids, your hair follicles may be left stronger and healthier. Macadamia oil also contains antioxidants, which help hair to recover from environmental exposure to things like pollutants in the air.
Chebe || Black Jamaican Castor || Hair loss || Thick &long hair | Hair Strengthen | Super Growth Oil|| Hair, Skin, Nails
Hair Growth Oils